Who strengthens the Business Consultants team. For now the team consists of 7 professionals (amongst whom the Manager Business Consultants), active in the field of Compliance, Data Analysis, Trade Credit Risk or Master Data Management (MDM).
Objective & Key tasks
To service D&B’s prospects in the best possible way, the Business Consultant is helping out by looking for the right solutions to the prospect’s challenges with regard to our Level 1 and Level 2 Solutions: what are the real bottle necks and demands and how can D&B match with the right solutions, products and services. This role has specific focus on our National Accounts.
Conversation and Thought leadership
Always on top of your focus area, the latest news and development.
Developing and boosting your focus area savviness internally (with your direct colleagues, product management and the National Sales) and externally (with customers and prospects)
Area expert Center Point
Level 1&2 Solutions Beacon for both customers and prospects as well as the internal organisation
Level 1&2 Solutions lead
Together with the National Sales Account Managers you visit D&B’s National accounts – prospects. Whereas Sales is customer responsible and leading, you bring to the table all necessary content on your Focus Area.
In collaboration with Product management, colleague Business Consultants in other D&B disciplines and the Sales teams you formulate the best possible solution(s) for D&B’s customers and prospects
- High energy level, continuous curious and looking for solutions
- Thinking in opportunities and possibilities instead of threats and no-go’s Pro-active, quick thinker and a self-starter
- Flexible, strong communicator as well as a good listener Continuously learning, innovating and highly adaptive skills Loves to go in-depth
- Highly demanding, with regard to himself and to others Able to work with deadlines and under time-pressure Visible in- and outside D&B
- Loved to be on-the-road
- Result and target driven – excels in commercial environment
Expertise & Background
- MSc level
- A minimum of 5 years of (direct) customer facing experience
- Experienced in simultaneously managing several projects.
- A firm basis in consulting skills
- Strong business network
- Fluently in Dutch, English and French
Do you think you are the perfect candidate for this position? And would you like to work at Altares? Fill in our form and we will contact you as soon as possible.