Startup with 175 years of experience. 330 million companies. 4 U.S. presidents. Fortune Top 500.
What do these figures say about us? That we add something. What do you want to add? If you live for digital marketing we’re already moving in the right direction. Do you know what we’re talking about when we say big data and artificial intelligence? Then the match is almost complete. And you’re in good company: Abraham Lincoln, among others, has already preceded you.
As you can see, we at Altares Dun & Bradstreet are good at figures. We work for 90% of the Fortune Top 500 companies and help them make strategic decisions based on our data. How do we do that? We manage the world’s largest commercial database, which contains the data of more than 330 million companies. And we’ve been doing that for more than 175 years.
Enough about us, what are you going to do?
First of all, you are in charge from head to tail when it comes to the various Benelux websites. The online world has no secrets for you. Conversion optimization is in your DNA. Your unstoppable creativity not only ensures that we reach the top, you know better than anyone how to stay up there.
Overview of tasks
- Content management on our websites, in multiple countries, in multiple languages;
- Optimize websites, CRM, Marketing Automation systems and others;
- Design and build online marketing strategies to generate brand awareness and especially leads to increase revenue;
- Build customer journeys for new products and releases;
- Get ready for online growth. Take the lead and ownership;
- Ensure consistent use of the brand across all online communication channels and measure the effectiveness of external communication messages;
- You create dashboards and reports to map out whether the monthly KPI’s are achieved.
What characteristics should you have?
- You are an undisputed multitasker who can switch effortlessly;
- You like to work across the organisation with different teams;
- Don’t mind travelling to the Netherlands or France once in a while;
- You are stress resistant. Don’t worry – be happy!;
- You are creative – the solution is always close by;
- You have an eye for everything that can be improved.
What do you look like on paper?
- Professional Bachelor working and thinking level in the direction of Marketing, Communication or similar study;
- Great passion for the digital world and online marketing;
- Relevant work experience in online marketing;
- Extensive experience with WordPress, Photoshop, Indesign & Illustrator;
- Extensive experience with SEA, SEO, Google Adwords & Google Analytics;
- Passion for social media like Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest;
- Have experience with writing (web) texts;
- Have experience in drawing up analytical reports;
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language and preferably French in word and writing;
What do we offer you?
- Lots of freedom!
- 25 days off;
- An excellent salary, depending on your experience;
- An interesting pension scheme;
- … new friends;
- An unlimited supply of pizza if you need to stay a little longer;
- iPhone and MacBook;
- A dynamic working environment near the centre of Brussels;
At Altares Dun & Bradstreet, we see data as a fuel for growth. We provide real-time data from the world’s largest commercial database, which includes information on more than 330 million companies. This verified business information is updated more than 5 million times a day worldwide to provide the most current, complete and reliable data. This combination of data, intelligence and technology helps professionals from different disciplines make informed decisions. From marketing opportunities to credit management, we have a solution for everything. Innovation, curiosity, entrepreneurship and consistency are central to us. As a result, we have been at the top of the league for 175 years!
Do you think you’re the perfect candidate for the job? And do you like working at Altares? Then fill in our form and we will contact you as soon as possible.