Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) is part of Altares’s strategy to ensure the company holds responsibility for the planet, the society, and is accountable to itself, to its employees and its stakeholders.
The Altares Group, a European expert in data intelligence, relies on its unique base of certified and enriched data to offer solutions that increase the performance of its customers’ key processes. Conscious of the challenges of promoting information intended for third parties, the company is naturally aware of the stakes of its Corporate Social Responsibility.
Altares D&B seeks to promote sustainable development and is committed to the United National Global Compact.
As a special initiative of the UN Secretary-General, the United Nations Global Compact is a call to companies everywhere to align their operations and strategies with ten universally accepted principles in the areas of human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption, and to take action in support of UN goals.
1. Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights; and
2. make sure that they are not complicit in human rights absuses.
3. Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
4. Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility ; and
5. Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
6. Businesses should uphold the freedom association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining;
7. The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour;
8. the effective abolition of child labour; and
9. the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
By being part of UN Global Compact, we are committed to producing a yearly Communication of Progress, publicly available, on the evolution of the initiatives supporting the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The Professional Equality Index is designed to advance gender pay equity within companies. Altares has obtained 76/100 after its evaluation and working hard to improve it.
In partnership with a French association called No Plastic in My Sea, supported by the Minister of Ecological Transition in France, Altares D&B engaged in the #NoPlasticChallenge.
15 days, 15 sustainable actions
During 15 working days, our employees from France and Benelux have implemented sustainable actions to reduce plastic consumption while working from home and from the office.
For every action implemented, Altares D&B planted a tree on behalf of its employees with the aim of helping the reforestation of the planet.
284 total amount of trees planted
284 pictures of employees/branded No Plastic Challenge pictures
At Altares D&B, in partnership with “Chacunsoncafe”, we want every cup of coffee to be a symbol of the change we are carrying. The coffee we buy for our office is sustainable and supports family productions in Latin America.
We join the movement of #IAmACapsuleKiller to reduce waste in our offices.
Altares Dun & Bradstreet
Inter Access Park
1702 Dilbeek (Brussel)