Dun & Bradstreet collects information from public sources such as the Crossroads Bank for Business, the Government Gazette, Courts, news media and other public sources and the DunTrade® Program.
If you want to provide Dun & Bradstreet with additional information, you can send us a request for processing and inclusion in our products by email. Please be aware that Dun & Bradstreet can only process data if all relevant requirements have been met.
In this case, the annual figures must be determined and validated/audited by your accountant or administrator (both the determination and validation/audit by your accountant or administration firm must be clearly evident from the documents provided).
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
The D&B rating (for example: 4A3) provides an indication of creditworthiness. The D&B rating is usually broken down into two parts: the "Financial Strength Indicator" and then the "Risk Indicator" reflects the risk associated with the company.The D&B Rating is thus composed of two parts:
The Risk Indicator is derived from the assigned D&B Bankruptcy Score.
Should you want to provide Dun & Bradstreet with complementary information, you can send us a request per email to process and register within our products. Be aware that Dun & Bradstreet only processes data when every relevant demand has been fulfilled.
Example: if you want to provide D&B with a complementary bill of profit and loss, the referral period should correspond with the fiscal year of the most recent balance deposited with the CoC In addition, it should be stated clearly that you have the authority to act on behalf of the company. In this case, the additional figures must be recorded and validated/audited by your accountant or administration (both records and validation/audition by your accountant or administration must show in the pieces provided).
As soon as data have been analysed and registered in D&B products, this information will be available for all Dun & Bradstreet customers requesting it.
Beware! D&B do not process quarterly figures or any other interim financial reports, only the annual returns.
The D&B Bankruptcy Score is a mathematically calculated score which predicts the relative chance of bankruptcy, based on statistical techniques and calculating models unique to Dun & Bradstreet. In these calculating models we use a number of historical data elements, which can be identified specifically for prosperous and failing companies, to predict future behaviour and continuity. In the Netherlands, the D&B Bankruptcy score is being calculated based on the following elements:
The D&B Bankruptcy Score is calculated based on the following elements, among others:
The D&B Bankruptcy Score is a relative risk measure for business failures, meaning that it positions a company relative to all other companies in the given country.
For example, a bankruptcy score of 80 means that 20% of the companies in that country/group (benchmark) have a smaller chance, 79% have a higher chance, and 1% have an equal chance of bankruptcy...
The D&B Bankruptcy Score is then used to determine the risk indicator of the D&B Rating (1 to 4).
The D&B Payment Score, or Paydex, is a relative measurement of a company’s payment capacity and indicates the pace with which it pays its invoices.
The payment score is expressed in values from 1 (lowest score) to 100 (highest score). A score of 80 may thus be considered optimal, as this score shows that invoices are on average being paid within term.A payment score under 80 equals an average delay and scores above 80 equal payments fulfilled faster than due (e.g. to obtain discounts).
The payment experiences D&B daily receives from independent companies via the Dun-Trade® programme, are basis for the D&B Payment Score.
This address is taken from the register of the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises ("Registre de Commerce et des Sociétés" for Luxembourg), where you are registered as a company. The registered address is the most recent address known to the Chamber of Commerce. If the address listed in our database is incomplete or not up to date, it is best to notify the source (Crossroads Bank for Enterprises or Registre de Commerce et des Sociétés for Luxembourg) of the change.
If you want to speed up the processing of your data in our database, the best way to do so is to ask us by email, after the data has been updated at the source, to update your data. In that case please mention your CBE company number (RCS number for Luxembourg).
At all times Dun & Bradstreet aims to provide you with a reliable and consistent service. Should you not be satisfied with the service provided, then you can report this in writing with the Dun & Bradstreet Customer Services team.
However, if you are not satisfied with the service we have given you you can report this in writing to the Dun & Bradstreet Customer Services team.
In order to provide you with the best possible service, please describe the complaint as fully as possible.
Once we have received your complaint in good order, we will provide you with a unique reference number identifying your complaint. We will make every effort to resolve your complaint and provide you with an appropriate response within 3 business days.
You can write to us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or via the following address:
Dun & Bradstreet België SAFor the attention of Customer Services TeamPontbeekstraat 41702 DilbeekBelgium
Altares Dun & Bradstreet
Inter Access Park
1702 Dilbeek (Brussels)