Marketing campaigns that reach out to a large audience in hopes of bringing in some valuable leads. Manually entering customer data into your CRM. Duplicate records in your Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics. These are all examples of inefficient marketing and sales. With Data Blocks you can solve all these problems in one fell swoop. And it doesn't cost a fortune.
Truly useful data
As a marketer and sales professional, you use data every day. Whether it's the address of that one prospect you're going to today, or the details of the lead that came in on the website. Even external data is now a necessity. A gigantic, unfathomable mountain of marketing and sales data that costs you huge amounts of money is officially history. Let us introduce you to a whole new way of purchasing data.
Data Blocks: choose and pay only what you need
Data Blocks is our brand new way of integrating data. We took our data from the D&B data cloud and divided it into thematic blocks that you can combine to create an ideal set of data. You select only the information that you need. And of course, you only pay for the data you select and therefore benefit from competitive rates.
The benefits of Data Blocks for marketing and sales
- Data Blocks significantly reduces the administrative workload of sales staff by eliminating manual data entry whenever customer profiles and customer data are created and updated. Because this data can be automatically loaded into your own CRM, you avoid errors and duplicates.
- Boost the conversion rate of your website. The forms that visitors fill out on your website are enriched with numerous data. Besides the company name, think about data like name and address details, Chamber of Commerce number, D-U-N-S number, annual turnover, number of employees, SIC codes and labels, ratings and more. In short, fewer fields, higher conversion and more data!
- With Data Blocks integrated into your CRM, sales and marketing teams gain insight into the customer and prospect data they need to achieve their sales and marketing goals.
- Because you can find out everything about your (potential) customers, you are able to build a 360-degree customer view.
- Because we deliver the data in a consistent way, you save a lot of manual work. You can also easily create analyses and reports. By using these data and analyses in a smart way, you can, for example, ensure that sales teams focus is on the most profitable prospects. Also, marketers can optimize the results of their marketing campaigns..
Would you also like to build your own low-cost set of data? Read more about Data Blocks.